Office Coordinator 37.5 Hours/Week
Do you crave a dynamic work environment that welcomes your innovative ideas for improving work-place practices and systems? Where your gifts are recognized and given opportunity to shine? At Bethesda you’ll be an integral part of our administration team as we re-structure and grow into new technologies.
WHO WE ARE:
Bethesda Christian Association has been supporting people with intellectual disabilities and their families in BC for over 45 years with a wide variety of services that support their hopes and dreams. Bethesda is known for our faith-based values and the quality relationships we share with those we support.
You will be working with an administration assistant team of 6, along with over 15 other provincial office managerial staff. Conveniently located in the business core of Abbotsford BC, the Bethesda provincial office offers an easy commute within Abbotsford and from neighbouring communities in Langley, Chilliwack and Mission.
IN THIS JOB YOU WILL:
• Welcome people to the office and receive/direct phone calls, providing excellent public relations
• Ensure equipment is maintained and supplies are ordered for the office
• Coordinate bookings for office space and vehicles
• Coordinate recruitment advertisements and candidate applications
• Coordinate staff development and activity registrations
• Create/review/edit forms, reports and other documents
• Assist with agency functions
• Provide support to the Executive Director Team
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB:
• Competitive salary range: $19.53-$23.44/hr
• 3 weeks vacation to start
• Excellent extended benefits package, including pension plan
• Opportunities to contribute to an evolving administrative team
• A work environment committed to encouraging communication, trust, and relationship-building
THINK ABOUT THIS:
Surprise us with your hidden gifts – could be your social media savvy, your photography prowess, your event planning passion, or whatever else you excel at – and we promise we’ll keep you interested and engaged. If this job challenge intrigues you, apply now.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: June 17, 2019
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may apply online here....
or mail/email a resume and covering letter (Please quote Reference #OC-003) to:
Bethesda Christian Association
Attention: Human Resources Director
105 – 2975 Gladwin Rd. Abbotsford, BC V2T 5T4